Monday, July 30, 2012

Out of Office (figuratively, of course)

Since creating this blog, I've tried to consistently post something new twice a week.  I usually come up with the ideas over the weekend so I have a fresh post ready for Monday morning.  I spent this past weekend divided between helping to build a shed in the back yard (yes, I can now add construction to me resume) and being glued to the t.v. watching the Olympics.  The result is that I'm sunburned, tired from lack of sleep and haven't even thought about the blog until this morning.

The reality is, that instead of coming up with brilliant, insightful tips on in house practice, tonight I'm going to go home and watch Men's Gymnastics.  So this is my figurative out of office message.  I'll be back next week with more babble about practicing law in house. In the meantime, if you have a topic you'd like to discuss, please feel free to leave it in the comments or email it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment